Thursday, January 17, 2013

L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer


So if you’re new to make up or even if you have been wearing it for years you know that eye liner can be horrible to apply!  Now I had this friend from work who seemed to always apply the perfect eye liner and I never knew how she did it. It just seemed as though every time I would try I could never get it to look right. Finally one day I asked her what she did and she told me that she used different kinds from different makeup companies but a felt tip applicator worked best. So that night after work I stopped in at the drug store and picked up a felt tip eye liner. I was so happy I did because it worked! I was able to get a straight line and the right thickness.  Now over the years I have tried countless brands but the one that seems to stand out for me are the ones from L’Oreal Paris. They just last longer than the other drug store brands. One in particular ‘Super Liner Black Lacquer in Black Vinyl’, this liner is that perfect colour; the name explains it all in black vinyl.  You put this on your eyes and it won’t move all day! I mean I can put it on my hand and try and rub it off even with water and it won’t budge.  I also like the fact that the handle is long which makes applying the product easier.

Overall, I think it’s really great and if you get a chance you should go try it out.

Till next time,

xoxo

No comments: