Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekend

Hello!

So I've just come home from a weekend at my boyfriends which I'm sad I had to get back and he has to go back to work but that's life. As you may know I live in Canada and it has been VERY cold here. Today for instance it was -21! Normally around this time of year it is close to -1C, but to go down to -21 when it has been a pretty warm winter was a little shocking! To say the least I did not want to go outside for long, so we ended up stay in a lot and watching movies. We had a marathon of Lord of the Rings (which I love!), beside the fireplace which was a lot of fun :) I've read the first two books and I'm just starting the last one, so I wanted to see the differences in the movie v.s. the books. Being a book lover I have to say the they are still better even though the movies do a great job getting everything in to make it flow nicely.
Source

What do you do on cold days to keep warm? Do you prefer books or movies?


No comments: