Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hi!

So I thought I would write a quick blog post for a little update. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Every year I think it goes by too fast and I find that taking down the Christmas tree is always a little sad. With it being January 2nd it means that this is a new start to a new year! Yay 2013! I don't know about you but I hope this year is better than last. For me personally to find a job would be excellent! Also I'm still trying that new healthy living, even though the past couple of weeks haven’t been the greatest in food choices (but who could blame me, it was the holidays after all!). I really would like to be in great shape and even better health wise. I have seen family members not do so well because of health issues and feel that if we can change for the better we should. So as of right now I'm trying to make better food choices and exercise every day. Even if that means shoveling the driveway as a form of exercise, it’s moving and burning calories! Wow I'm rambling already! Well here's to a great year for everyone and I hope you all had a lovely holiday!

Source
Till next time,

xoxo

No comments: