Monday, December 17, 2012

It's that time again!

It's time for a wedding!!!!! Well not for a year or so but still, it's all very exciting : D

One of my best friends is getting married and has asked me to be a bridesmaid! I was so happy when she asked me; I've been to weddings before but never as a bridesmaid so I was very excited when she asked. I also had no idea how fast things book up! We booked a venue already and I couldn't believe that people have to book that far in advance. I guess this whole process is going to be a learning experience for both the bride and I. Just a couple months ago I attended another wedding but I was just a wedding guest and didn't have anything to do with the set up, so now that I'm involved it's a whole new ballgame!

Anyways I was thinking that I would share some of the ideas that my friend is going to be doing on here. I know we are going to be doing a lot of D.I.Y. and if I could share it on here it may be able to help someone out.
Also just to see what others do for their wedding is also neat :)
Source



That's it for now. I'll keep you posted on how it coming along.

Till then,

xoxo