Thursday, December 27, 2012

Good morning!



I couldn’t sleep so I thought I would write a post and let everyone know how my holidays are coming along. :) As you will know Christmas has come and gone and I have received some lovely gifts! I also thought that I would share some pictures of what I got and do a review of some of the make-up items.  I will probably do a review in another post so this isn’t so long, otherwise I would be rambling on forever! Well let’s start! 

Here is my Christmas tree. My Brother and I decorated it this year. 



This is a present I received from my boyfriend’s brothers. I love Christmas and decorating so this was the perfect gift! Plus I love how you can look inside and see the little Christmas tree and teddy bear. 




Here are some pictures of make-up and a make-up bag from Clinique. (I’ll do a review later)





Finally I just had to write on here about the body shop’s Shea Shower Cream.



I also got this for Christmas and it is the best smelling shower cream I have EVER had!!!! It came in a little kit with a lotion (which is also very nice) but wow the shower cream is just amazing!!! You know sometimes when using a cream in the shower it smells great but then when you get out the smell is gone. Not with this one! It lasts for the most part of the day. On the bottle it says “Soap-free cleansing with moisturizing shea”.  The one I have is also 12M. I can’t describe how great this thing smells. I would highly recommend everyone who likes shea butter to go to their local Body Shop and give this a smell! I know as soon as I’m done this bottle I’ll be buying the full one!

What did you receive for Christmas? Have you tried the Body Shop’s Shea Shower Cream?
 I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or if you don’t celebrate then had a nice break off!

Till then,
xoxo

No comments: