Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas

So as everyone knows it’s Christmas time! With all the decorating and shopping for presents and spending time with loved ones, friends and family it's the best time of year. I say this is true for the most part. I think that spending time with family and friends is very important and don't get me wrong I do love this time of year but I have one issue... The Mall! Like most people I still have some people to buy for Christmas so I thought I would go to the mall and get the last couple of things one my list. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't believe how crazy it was in there and it was a Tuesday around 2pm. I thought I could beat the crows of people if I went (when I thought everyone would be at work). Nope... It was a mad house. I only got a couple of things and then we had to leave because it was getting busier the later we stayed. I don't know why but this happens every year! We all know Christmas/ Hanukkah is in December, yet everyone seems to wait till the last minute to get what they need. I know one if one thing is for sure next year, I will be starting my Christmas shopping early!

One good thing is that last night I was able to wrap all my presents so at least that part is done for now (well until I have to go out again and get more!).






When do you start your shopping for the holidays?

Till then,
xoxo