Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! So yesterday I was watching some of my YouTube channels that I'm subscribed to I came along a video from Gemma (I have been watching her video's for years and think shes just great!). In her healthy living channel she was talking about this blog that she came across. After watching her video I went and checked it out and OMG, this girl is great! Her name is Katie and her blog is called 'Chocolate Covered Katie The Healthy Desert Blog'. I just have to say that I totally agree with Gemma in I'm going to have to try all her food one by one, it just looks so tasty! I thought I had to write a post about her and if anyone out there reads my blog and likes food and chocolate you need to go check it out!


Here's her 5 minunte chocolate oatmeal! Doesn't it look delicious!!
Source




What blogs to you like to read?

No comments: