Friday, February 1, 2013

February

Wow January has pasted so fast, I can't believe it's over already! I thought I would do a little check up on how the past month has been. As you know I'm still looking for my career job! It's been a long process but I have applied to a couple places and hopefully something comes up soon. :)

I have also been trying to lose weight and get in better shape along with everyone else this year! haha. I've found it hard (like always!) and am thinking I need to be working out more than I'm doing now. I have found looking at tumblr sites about working out and other blogs seem to help me get motivated. Is there anything that you find helps you get motivated, if so let me know! :)

Here are some pictures that help me when I'm feeling sluggish.



Source of all images

No comments: