Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Resolutions!

Can you believe its 2012 already! Last year went by so fast, between school and traveling it just seemed to fly by.  I thought with the start of the New Year this will be a chance good to do a blog post.
So I’ll stop rambling and get to it :)

New Year Resolutions! 
    
1.  I think the first one should be to start posting on my blog more often. I really enjoy writing for my blog but with school and assignments I find it hard to do anything but school work. So I think I should set a goal of writing at least one post a month.
  
2.  I know everyone talks about losing weight around this time of year but I think that it’s important to stay healthy and eat right. I know for myself if I set a number I would like my weight to be at I’m just setting myself up for failure. It’s too hard to be a certain weight, and when you think about it, it’s just a number. I would much rather feel better about myself and eat healthy than be a “number” on a scale.

3. Read more. I love books and have always been surrounded by books. I do find it hard to find time in reading with everything going on in life. I feel like it is important though to make time every day to read something, whether it be a book, newspaper, blog etc.

4.  Finally, appreciate the little things in life.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year and that 2012 will be filled with happiness and joy:)
Till then,
xoxo