Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chirstmas Wreath

Hello,

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I should share some of my Christmas decorations and gift ideas that I will be using this year. Seeing as this is the first year that I won't be going home for Christmas until boxing day I thought I should do a proper decoration of the flat and buy my first Christmas wreath!

I thought at first that I would make one but as it turns out, making a wreath is around the same prince as buying a pre-made one. So the boyfriend and I went to HomeSense to start our hunt! I really love that store and it just feels like Christmas walking into it. They also have a huge selection of wreaths to choose from. We ended up getting one with big bells on it, which I love because every time you open the door it rings :)



What do you think? I really love the mix of red and green :) Stay tuned for home made gift ideas!

Till then,

B

No comments: