Saturday, August 16, 2014

Favorite Teen Books

Hello,

So I would like to ask a question to anyone who reads this. For my job I have to read a lot of books and mostly young adult books. I was just wondering what your favorite YA/teen read is? I know it's really hard to pick just one, I have a few I really love but I would be really interested to know what everyone else is reading out there!

My top 5 Teen reads (in no particular order) are:

The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolken


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


I really love all these books and felt such a strong connection to the characters. I would really recommend reading any of the books listed above! (Be forewarned to have tissues ready for Second Chance Summer and The Fault In Our Stars...) 

So what is your favorite books? Thanks for reading!

B

Source for all Pictures

No comments: