Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trip To Toronto - Part 1

Hello,
So a couple of weekends ago I went on a trip to Toronto with my boyfriend, his brother and his brother's girlfriend. I was given tickets for my birthday to see the Lion King! Then they also planned a trip to the Zoo the next day! I have always loved animals and Disney movies, so for me it was a perfect weekend.

When we got to Toronto we stayed at the Sheridan Hotel. They were extremely nice and upgraded us to we could be on the same floor. The room was great and the view was excellent! I'll insert a couple of pictures I took of our room.





Amazing View, city hall



Then we went to the Lion King! Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take any pictures of the performance but if you get a chance to go see it you definitely should! :)

All in all it was an amazing day and the zoo was next! Stay tuned!
xoxo
B.

No comments: