Monday, February 3, 2014

Life

Hello!

I thought I should take some time and start writing on here again. Life has been pretty busy and I thought I should share it with you. First of all I have a new job in the field I went to school for, so that's pretty great :) I have also just signed a lease for an apartment with my boyfriend and will be moving in March! I'm very excited about this. It has taken a lot of time to get where I wanted to be and it seems like it's all fitting into place.

Another new thing that's happening is one of my best friends is getting married! I was so happy and excited, I'm a bridesmaid and we have been planning for a while now but there is still a lot to do! You don't realize how much there is in planning a wedding until you're involved!

So with all this happening and all at the same time it has been quite a lot. I have also decided that I would like to be in better shape for myself and the wedding. I have signed up at a gym and going to start recording my progress. I also would like to share our ideas for the wedding when it comes to decorations/dresses/etc.

I hope everyone has had a wonder 2013 and looking forward to rest of 2014!

Source


Till next time,

xoxo



No comments: