Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello!

I hope everyone has had a good month so far! Mine has been a little crazy you might say. I've had a couple interviews for a new job and trying to plan where I want to live and move house. I've also started volunteering (which I love) but it has taken up a lot of my time. Throughout this month I've tried to stay positive! It seems to help when I'm feeling stressed and over whelmed. A couple days ago I went out for dinner at a Chinese buffet with a couple of friends and in my fortune cookie I found this :

I know what your thinking (they are mass produced and it's just statistics in which one you get) but I think that it's just nice to get one like that every once and a while.

How has your month been? What do you do when you're feeling stressed?


No comments: